Our journey

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Smile!

I know it's blurry, but it looks like a smile to me! Selah is doing well. She is still getting a little fussy in the evening, but she is really good during most of the day and sleeps pretty well at night. Also, our cloth diaper regiment is going well. Laura sent off to exchange for the next size up because the ones she has been wearing are already getting too small. She is growing out of the newborn clothes as well. Most notably her feet are too long for the feet in the footed sleepers. Laura thinks Selah is going to me lanky like me. Fair enough. This body type has served me well lo these many years.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree, Ryan. After visiting Laura and Selah last week, I told Scott I think Selah has long arms, and she must get them from her daddy. Scott said he had never noticed that you have long arms before, but that's okay because he's not supposed to notice things like that. Truly, though, I thought it was precious that Selah was showing off her arms just for me, waving them all over the place. I can't wait to see her again!

6:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cute! She's obviously a genius...smiling at 4 weeks! Charlotte smiled the first time on Christmas. I can't believe she is already out of the newborn clothes!! Charlotte is almost there. Miss you! And, it was wonderful talking to you again. Don't go crazy with the nurse-sleep-nurse-eat-nurse-nap-clean regiment! -Gianne

8:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home