Our journey

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

No baby yet

I really appreciate all of the people who have called to check on the baby status, but God has not chosen to bring this little one into our arms just yet. I still feel the same as I have for many months--great! I've been going on really long walks, which physically wear me out--so my days also include a nap. I have also busied myself with some holiday baking and think I might do some reading today.

As soon as we know something, we'll let you know!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sent you a package today for baby. Hope you get it before Christmas! And Happy Birthday because I don't remember the exact day (mother brain...it's coming). I love you guys. Jamie

10:29 AM

 
Blogger Laura said...

Jamie--at least you can blame your forgetfulness of birthdays on the mother brain. I've been forgetting exact dates for years...instead I call around the time that I think the birthday is going to occur and try to get hints from the birthday person. If I can't get the exact date, I give up and just wish them a happy birthday...early or late!

5:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home