Our journey

Friday, September 29, 2006

29 weeks

Here she is. 29 weeks. Man, this is going by quickly. Laura is doing very well health-wise. She just gets really tired around 8.30 or 9.00. Everything is going well, except she doesn’t enjoy getting bigger. I am hoping she gets an outie. I think that would be hilarious. Laura’s parents flew in last night as Ron is leaving today to go with our church on a mission trip to Kenya. He will be doing storying with the Mossai people out in the bush. I’m jealous. It’s always great to see them, though.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Laura and Ryan!! How exciting about the new baby on the way. I just saw your blog from a link from the Supercinski's blog. Do ya'll know what you are having? Anyways, I am pregnant as well. We are going to have a little girl in mid January. It was good to read how ya'll are doing. Where are ya'll living? Adam and I just moved to Katy this summer. Shoot us an email at alnuckols@sbcglobal.net.

9:41 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Laura, you're beautiful!
We really miss you guys and I hope you know you have a standing invitation to come visit us.
My third trimester was my favorite- I hope it goes well for you!
Please let us know if you need anything.
Love, Aurelie

7:48 AM

 
Blogger Curt Hampton said...

Congrats you two!! I just got here by way a message you left on Matt's blog. this is a crazy web we have here, huh? I love the water sport vids Ryan. Where in the world did you grow up and learn how to do all that?

3:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home