Our journey

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Old Pics, Great Memories

We got a scanner/printer for free a few months ago when we got our new MacBook. I'm not really used to having a scanner, but I decided to use it this afternoon. I pulled out some old photo albums and scanned some goldies from the past. Here is my band, Jackhouse, from high school. As you can see from the pic, we were awesome. I was reminded of those glory days after some email conversations with some good friends from high school who I haven't spoken with in a very long time. Thanks Tracy and Brianne.
For some more classic Ryan pics, click on my Flickr badge on the left.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow

7:47 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Used tickets from this (obviously) sold-out show are currently going for $5K on ebay.

Ryan's shorts, which he victoriously tossed into the crowd after the show are going for well over $50K

6:58 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are some great pictures! I hope you post some more of them.

Do you like your apple computer? I dream of owning one when my pc is not working right--Dirk

6:51 PM

 
Blogger Ryan said...

Dave, right you are. A great addition to the eBay store would have been the very limited edition hand drawn Jackhouse logo on the bass drum. Special thanks to Slats.

Dirk, we do thoroughly enjoy our Macs.

8:13 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"We are such fans of your music and all of your records. I'm not speaking of yours personally, but the whole genre of the rock and roll."

7:54 AM

 
Blogger Ryan said...

Scott - Spinal Tap?

Ma - I'm not going to whitewash history.

7:05 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Indeed, the Spinal Tap.

By the way, what's under the blue tarp? I bet it was a mad crowd pleaser.

7:59 AM

 
Blogger Ryan said...

Scott - good question. that was our monitor (speaker). You see there is a pool right in front of us, and, after a few splashes, we decided we didn't want to fry the sound equipment--which we legitamately borrowed (unlike the stage).

2:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home