Our journey

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

39 Weeks



Here we are. 6 days away from the official due date. Laura still looks great. She is having a good number of Braxton-Hicks contractions throughout the day now. They only hurt in the evening. Today was her last day of work for a long time. We are rejoicing in that tonight. No more grading papers at home! Our friends Russell and Bethany just had their baby, Tye Maddox. We visited them in the hospital last night and it made us both that much more excited. We can't wait to meet our child.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you posted. I had been wondering about you guys! Laura, you look great. Your baby is going to be here so soon! Get lots of rest this week(s) and go on lots of dates together. I can't wait to hear about your baby's birth...

11:58 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Laura do you remember me, Michelle Williams, now Michelle Webb? Well I somehow found y'alls blog through some other Aggie's and am so glad to know what's up with y'all. Send me an email and I can put you on our newsletter list. michellewebb79@hotmail.com. We're in East Asia now and have a 3 month old baby boy. check out our blog: thewebbsonline.blogspot.com

6:35 AM

 
Blogger Laura said...

Michelle, I do remember you! Actually, Alana and I were wondering how we might get in touch with you the other day. We have been trying to reach Laura Goodman and get an update from her for a couple of years and can't seem to do that. We just want to know how she is doing! Congratulations on your baby boy!

Rachel, thanks for the prebaby advice. I have been getting lots of rest and hanging out with Ryan a lot. We are so glad that there is a definite end in sight!

5:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home