Our journey

Monday, July 30, 2007

Brown Sugar

I looked for glasses at Ikea and didn't find any like I had pictured in my mind, but did come away with these. Ryan doesn't like them as much as I do, so I'll have to look for some others to add to these that Ryan likes.




Brown Sugar recipe

2 tablespoon molasses
1 cup granulated sugar

Add molasses to sugar and stir with a fork. Store brown sugar in an airtight container to keep it soft.
~~~~

I never would have guessed the recipe was so easy and that molasses is what does the trick. I believe I will be making brown sugar soon as I'm itching to do some baking and Ryan is hungry for some cookies.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

Laura thanks for the recipe for the brown sugar.I will pass this along to my daughter in So.Africa as she cannot find brown sugar there.
Love and Prayers
ANN

1:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home