Our journey

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Our Home and Neighborhood

Per request, we have posted more pictures of our apartment and our neighborhood. To take a look and get an idea of our surroundings, click here to view the photoset. It includes a walk to the park 2 blocks away w/ Selah.

Here's Selah's new room. As you can see, she likes it. (Click on the pic for a larger version.) Laura has done a great job making this place homey. We're learning to ride public transportation today and hope to get our cell phones activated. Yesterday I sat out on our stoop w/ Selah for 30 minutes and I met the landlord and one of our neighbors. Selah is an asset to meeting people.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude your hood looks so familiar. I wonder if I prayer walked it with the Camps when we were in the area a three years ago. It's amazing to think how things have changed since the last time I saw you guys. It encourages me to keep my eyes fixed on the author and perfecter of our faith! He sure knows what's best for our lives!
E. Latour

9:03 PM

 
Blogger Rachel said...

Your apartment is so cute! I love all the colors and I'm sure Selah will/does, too!

Thanks for the update.

7:24 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like a great place with a big park near by. What more could you want? I'm glad to hear your passport business and luggage trail was resolved.

It's good to hear that Selah is pitching in with the ministry effort. She'll be a good ice breaker for a while.

5:20 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

was that a washing maching in the bathroom?

7:17 PM

 
Blogger Laura said...

indeed it is a washing machine in the bathroom. Where else would a washing machine be located? :)

8:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home