Our journey

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

We felt the baby move!

Last night I followed some pointers given to me by friends to help me feel the baby move...I ate a snack and then laid on my back.

Ryan was almost more eager than I was to feel movement but gave up after about 30 seconds of resting his hand on my abdomen. About a minute later, I felt a jab in my lower abdomen. I put my hand over the place where I thought I felt the jab and, sure enough, I could feel the jab on my hand. So, Ryan's interest was revived and he also felt a couple of jabs.

The excitement continued as I woke up a few times during the night because of a really weird dream. I felt a few more jabs, which I guess are more commonly called "kicks." It really didn't feel like a kick, though. I think our baby is praciticing Tae Bo while he waits for his time to come.

We're looking forward to more excitement in the coming weeks!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How fun! Your baby wants to be a conqueror, as Billy Blanks says.

10:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home