Our journey

Friday, August 07, 2009

The BEST homemade brownies ever!

(I couldn't get the camera to focus on the brownies--someone in the background was too distracting)

I don’t often find recipes worthy of sharing with anyone that might visit our blog, but this one is the best recipe for homemade brownies that I have ever made or tasted. Those that live in places where brownie mixes are not available will be very excited to try this recipe. I can barely taste the difference between these brownies and the classic box mix. And just when you thought there couldn’t be any better news than this, let me inform you that this is a VEGAN recipe…so I can enjoy as many of these brownies as I want, which is many more than I should eat. I found them on a vegan website

I’ve made these brownies 2 times in the past two days. They’re easy and quick—if you have ground flax seed on hand. Try them and let me know what you think.


Vegan Brownies

1 cup organic sugar ( I used regular)
1 cup organic unbleached flour (I used regular)
1 tablespoon ground flax seed
¼ cup canola oil (I used sunflower oil)
1/3 cup water
1/3 cup unsweetend cocoa powder
½ teaspoon baking powder
¼ teaspoon salt

Mix wet ingredients, then dump in all the dry…don’t over mix.
Bake in a greased 8X8 baking pan at 350°F (180°C) for 20-25 minutes.

They’re supposed to look gooey!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

I am my father's son.

2:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home