Our journey

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Ama & Grandaddy Visit

We had a great visit with Ama and Grandaddy. Ama was a great help for 4weeks! We stayed on an island, played in the park, swam and just had a good time. In other news, Eden is doing much better since Laura has adjusted her own diet to exclude milk products, beef, eggs, and nuts. So, Eden probably has an allergy to at least one of those things. We'll eventually figure out which one I'm sure.

In Ama and Gradaddy's hotel room on the island.


Plenty of room in our elevator.


Swimming.


Hiking on the island.


Ama doing some shopping.

4 Comments:

Blogger Aleshia said...

Looks like you all had a fun visit!

12:33 PM

 
Blogger Bethany said...

Are you serious, Laura? You have to cut out all those yummies! You are truly a selfless momma. She will appreciate it and I guess you all will to. Looks like yall had a great visit. Now, which island did you go to? Is it an island where you had once craved a Greek Salad?

7:03 PM

 
Blogger Battle Maiden said...

My neighbor had the same thing and the doctor told her she could eat bacon...you know bacon sounds good right now. Keep nursing girl!

11:43 AM

 
Blogger Laura said...

Well, if anything it helps me lose a little of the extra weight I gained. I am starting to eat some nuts now to see how she reacts with that, then we'll try something else. I'm going to keep nursing!

We went to an island close to our city, not the Greek one I had hoped to go to when we vacationed with you!

5:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home