Our journey

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Sliding w/ Grammy and Pops

We had a great time w/ Grammy and Pops this past week. We did several fun things together. As usual, the park was one of the highlights. One thing that I love about Selah's personality is that she is pretty fearless. I know this is something that will probably get her in trouble and will trouble me later in life, but for now, I enjoy.

The following video is not for the faint of heart, but rest assured, no Selah's were harmed in the making of this video. It sounds like she cries after the first one, but I think it was more of an excitement/fun noise. And she kept coming back for more!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, man, I love this video! I'm really hesitant to show it to Helene, b/c I know she'll want to watch it at least 10 times, and then she'll ask for it every day. You know, it's kinda funny to think that Selah is a celebrity as far as Helene is concerned. Selah is her favorite actress!
On another note, it's still really crazy to me that the two of you have a little girl with bright red hair. I can't get over it!

10:35 PM

 
Blogger The Hart's said...

Laura,
I love keeping up with you guys and seeing Selah. This video is priceless. Too funny!
Hope you guys are doing well.
Nikah

9:24 PM

 
Blogger Battle Maiden said...

Too cute. I needed to laugh. Thanks!

12:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home