Our journey

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

A big baby


Laura at 9 months (circa 1980)

Today my babysitter asked me to bring back picture of me when I was a baby from the states. She is really curious to find out who Selah looks the most like. She is sure that Selah does not resemble Ryan (see below) and I guess she wants more than my word that she looks most like my dad. I found this picture of me when I was 9 months old. What a cutie! After saying I was very cute, she said I was bigger than Selah. Yes, I was and still am!
Ryan at 2 years old

Just for fun, I also wanted to put a pic of Selah and my dad. Any dissenting opinions on who she resembles?
At Chris' wedding in May 2007

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

just from looking at these pictures, she doesn't look like your dad...but i've never met you dad :) she looks like you, Laura. she's too cute to look like ryan ;)
paula

12:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home