Our journey

Monday, September 17, 2007

Selah's Babysitter


Since I told you about my typical week, I decided to introduce Selah's favorite babysitter to everyone. Zeynep is a fellow red-head and loves to take Selah to the park. Sometimes Selah hears Zeynep's voice before she can see her. She gets excited and throws her arms in the air. Zeynep is also helping me clean the house while Selah is sleeping. Zeynep understands English and can speak it when I can't understand what she is saying...but she works hard to not use English so that I will improve in my language acquisition. Recently Zeynep has started putting barrettes in Selah's hair; she says that she really likes Selah's hair in a barrette.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Such a cute picture! I love how Selah is looking at Zeynep.

2:11 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Adorable!! I love the barrettes!! :) I so enjoy reading your blog! We miss you guys! Love, Jenny
mclambfamily@gmail.com

6:20 PM

 
Blogger Jess Marie said...

She is the CUTEST baby - ever (besides my 4, of course). I just want to eat her up and kiss her cheeks all over. How sweet!

8:34 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really appreciate the picture with your local babysitter. Keep up the good work learning the language. I know you can do it...you beat me in Bandirma leaps and bounds!

4:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home