Our journey

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Problem Solving Beyond Her Years

This blog is not for bragging on Selah, it's simply to communicate undisputed facts about her awesomeness. Here we have some video proof of her problem solving abilities, which I'm pretty sure put her somewhere around an eighth grade level on a cognitive ability scale. I mean come, she puts a ball in a cup!

In other news, I eradicated "the smell" coming from the kitchen. There is very little that a wad of newspaper and some Aggie engineering can't fix. I stuffed the paper between the smaller water drain pipe from the dishwasher and the buildings larger drain pipe; thus rendering the seeping smelly water's powers useless against our olfactory.

6 Comments:

Blogger Bethany said...

That puts a smile on my face. Great to see you guys, and the furniture looks really nice in the background.

2:01 PM

 
Blogger thelittlefields said...

I definitely agree about her being on an eighth grade-level. Heck, I'm pretty sure that a lot of my eighth graders couldn't even do that! Very impressive. I'm going to make sure Josiah watches this and takes notes.

8:19 PM

 
Blogger Pete and Kimberly said...

Apple smiled through the whole video! I'm going to go get a ball and cup to let her practice right now. We miss you guys!

12:04 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If she keeps this up, she'll be in Lechner Hall in no time! Well like in 17 years.

9:56 AM

 
Blogger Chuck said...

I thought that successfully putting a ball in a cup was the only requirement for an A&M degree. Whoop!

Glad all is going well with y'all.

10:56 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see a bright future in the WNBA.

5:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home