Our journey

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Back Home

Well, we made it back home. We had such a great time on our trip seeing family and friends. Thanks for making it special, everyone. So much happened, I could probably write about a dozen blog posts to cover it, which, I should probably do, as many people told me they check the blog often and they would appreciate updates more often. You know me, I have to give the people what they want. So, we are aiming for bi-weekly updates. The main event from the trip was Rex's wedding. As you can see below, it was great. If you would like to see larger versions of the pics or download your own copy of some of them, click here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

had i'd known y'all would have been here i would have made an attempt to see you. I hope your thanksgiving was wonderful and the move to the new place is settling down and you're enjoying it!

talk to you later!

laura brown

9:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home