Our journey

Monday, April 16, 2007

Backpacking and Easter

I've resisted blogging for the past few days because so much has happened in the past two weeks it's hard to know where to start. 2 weeks ago Laura flew to Amarillo and I flew to San Francisco with Scott. Scott and I backpacked about 42 miles in King Range National Conservation Area in NorCal. The hiking was a bit challenging (one day we went 14.5 miles and went up and down several thousand feet), but it was so beautiful and it felt like we had the whole park to ourselves.

I find it easier to connect with God while spending significant time in his amazing creation. The pics don't do it justice. Here are a couple. As usual there are more on our Flickr.
Selah had a fun time in Amarillo. I flew there on a Saturday and the next day was Easter. I helped her find some eggs on her first Easter egg hunt. As usual she was very keen on putting every egg in her mouth.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott & Aurelie said...

Awesome! What more can you say?
When can we do it again?

Aurelie and I are looking forward to seeing you at your ordination. See you soon.

7:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home