Our journey

Monday, July 14, 2008

Finland!!

After a great trip out east and then a seven churches tour, we came to Finland. In fact, we were only in our apartment for 10 hours after getting back from the airport from one trip and leaving for the airport for the other one. We didn't intend for that, but yesterday was one of the only days in the month with the cheap airfare.

Anyway, we are so glad to be here with some great friends from when we lived in San Francisco. We are here with two other families at Mikko's father's lakehouse about 1 hour outside of Helsinki. We've only been here about 24 hours but already I'm ready to book our tickets to come here next year. It has been so relaxing. Here are some pics of the accommodations. We're looking forward to a great time. We'll be here for 10 days!
The view from the couch.


On the porch


The lake is about 100 m from the back door.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, suffering for Jesus in Finland, eh? That's tough. Have a great time and say "Hi" to my relatives across the Gulf.

I haven't forgotten to call you about my trip. Just been a little preoccupied. I'll talk to you soon.

10:33 PM

 
Blogger Aleshia said...

Finland looks wonderful! I wish I could come join you all there.
Love ya'll!

8:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home