Our journey

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Amen!

I am preaching this sunday at our church...and leading worship. I don't expect to use the healing power, but it should be fun. Pray for me. I'll let you know how it goes. In honor of this occasion, I have included a quote from another well-known "preacher."


"I was on my gazebo, on the roof, making some repairs, and I was struck by lightning...and I've had migraine headaches and blurred vision ever since then but praise the Lord that was my lucky day because ever since then, I've had the healing power. Amen, God bless you. Thank you very much. Good night. Yes? What happened? Yes?"
-Claud Henry Smoot (Chevy Chase, Fletch)

4 Comments:

Blogger Christine Hoover said...

Hey! Thanks for leaving your blog address. I will pass it on to Kyle because I don't know if he ever reads his own. A big congrats on being pregnant!! I'm so excited for you guys...we'll keep updated through your blog.

1:43 PM

 
Blogger Alex said...

time to bust out the trusty blue leisure suit

7:48 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would have been here sooner, but a manure-spreader jacknifed on the Santa Ana. You should see my shoes.

God Bless you tomorrow! I know you'll do well.

By the way,
Ever seen a spleen that large?
No, not since breakfast.

OK, now we need a Fletch marathon.

8:47 PM

 
Blogger thelittlefields said...

Ah you too have a blog! I will add you to my blogrole too!--Dirk

1:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home