Our journey

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Ultrasound-18 weeks


As of yesterday, I am 18 weeks pregnant! Ryan and I went to get an ultrasound yesterday. Seeing the profile of the baby and the hands and feet moving penetrated my heart. I think Ryan had the same feelings at the same time as me because he grabbed my hand and looked intently at the screen. Apparently the little one was resting with legs crossed at the ankles. S/he so real!

Of course, you can probably tell that we have decided NOT to find out the sex before birth. I think its going to be tough making ourselves wait to find out when we know full well that the doctor could easily tell us the sex if we asked.

I know many of you might have been wondering when I was going to make my debut on the blog...and I finally decided that I needed to make my existence known. Another side note-you would also be viewing wakeboarding footage of me if I weren't "with child!"

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a wondeful way to introduce yourself (and baby) to the blog world! I am so thrilled to see the precious life that is growing inside you. Just looking at that picture gives me baby fever! That's the real deal- amazing.

1:15 PM

 
Blogger Muhammad Hassan said...

Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. fake ultrasound maker

7:26 AM

 
Blogger Babymaybe said...

Nice blog to have gone through...

4:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home