Our journey

Friday, March 26, 2010

More stories on Selah...

Selah and her cousin, Sara Kate, are getting to be pretty savvy Skype chatters. The other day, Sara Kate asked her mom to call to talk to Selah but she insisted that no moms could chat during the call. This is some of the silliness that ensued…



The other day I had baked some cookies for dinner guests. As they were cooling on the rack, Selah reached past them to grab the banana in the fruit bowl. I felt very proud of my little girl for making a good food choice—especially since the goal of her day (everyday) is to get as much candy, chocolate or sugar as possible. I say no almost every time and almost every time she says, “Why?”

2 Comments:

Blogger Aleshia said...

This is so cute!

11:59 AM

 
Anonymous Aurelie said...

Had fun watching this one with Helene...she kept asking, "what's she watching?" It was hard for me to explain to her, b/c we've never skyped before. Selah is a very entertaining girl. Oh, and then we watched one of your older videos, I think it's called Selah and Eden Kickin It or something like that, and all I could think is how much Selah has the same posture as Ryan...she stands and walks the same as him, you know?

8:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home