Our journey

Thursday, September 18, 2008

New Hair

I got my hair cut again. I think I like it a lot. Ryan likes it, so that's good. I took 2 friends with me to make sure that the guy didn't do anything crazy because this was a real test of bravery for me. The great thing is that I accomplished the style this morning with 10 minutes of blow drying and 2 minutes of spot fixing with the flat iron. Looking at the pictures, it reminds me of one of my best friend, Stacie's hair styles.
Here it is:



12 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

She hott! (2 T's are necessary!)

5:13 AM

 
Blogger Deanna said...

I like it, very cute! It does look easy to fix. Way to be brave!

9:11 AM

 
Blogger Aleshia said...

I love it! You look great!

Love,
Aleshia

2:47 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

It is pretty cute, you were pretty brave, but, it is fun to have a change

3:53 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks fun! Good choice of style!

9:53 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SO cute! I love it! You look so great, I'm happy your bravery paid off!

9:39 PM

 
Blogger mama wolf said...

I love it!!!!! It frames your face perfectly and accents your beautiful eyes!

7:12 AM

 
Blogger Jamie said...

I think it's fantastic, you look really good. I still haven't been able to figure out how to fix my hair with all of the sweating going on.....i mean besides in a pony.

3:41 AM

 
Blogger Lydster said...

OOOHHH!! I REALLY like it!! Bravo brave one :)

9:11 PM

 
Blogger MichelleWebb said...

Laura,
I think it looks awesome! Inspires me!
Michelle Webb

5:06 AM

 
Blogger Battle Maiden said...

I ditto all's comments. Coolio!

12:03 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Looks great!!! And, I don't think a neck tatoo whould really help :)

10:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home