Our journey

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

T-minus 3 months


We have not taken nearly as many of these kinds of pictures as we did the last pregnancy. I'm guessing that will probably be a continuing theme.


This pic is hilarious to me b/c my language tutor is a retired colonel and has been a very straight-laced language professor for many years. He is playing with the Etch-a-Sketch and Selah is reading one of my textbooks. Perfect


Profile view.


The 4D Ultrasound shot. See any resemblance to any of us?

6 Comments:

Blogger Aleshia said...

Wow! The ultrasound pictures are amazing!You can see so much!

3:36 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look great! I'm thinking we're growing at the same rate, by the looks of your picture. We're about to do the big girl bed thing as well--my back can't take the lifting anymore! Can you believe you have a 2 year old? We're going to face that music in a couple of weeks. Hope all is well! I'll have to fill you in on other news over e-mail.

7:37 PM

 
Blogger miabrown713 said...

wow that 4d picture is amazing, what a miracle! .....and i love how they switched roles, it's the best kind of teaching and learning there is!

4:27 PM

 
Blogger Two Plus Two Ags said...

Looks like Selah to me - beautiful.

9:54 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Laura, your smile in the first picture reminds me of Selah...and the ultrasound also reminds me of Selah. I'm excited that you'll have an April baby! (both of our birthdays are in April)

9:14 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look so beautiful! I hope you are feeling great and getting ready for more PINK!

3:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home